I am The Hungry Turk. Hear my stomach roar.

Hello blogger world!

Ever since I started @thehungryturk instagram account, I have become even more obsessed with eating (I truly did not believe that was possible until now). While posting photos is great, it has not deeply fulfilled my neurotic infatuation with all that is food and the foodie community, so here I am.

Some random/not so random facts about me:
~  I love eating. SURPRISE!
~  I'm a first generation American, coming from a predominately Turkish background (though there's some Azerbaijani in there).
~  I've been a vegetarian for approximately 12 years now.
~  I work in production for a lingerie company.
~  I used to hate doughnuts, but then my chemical balance changed at some pivotal point of my human timeline and now I can't get enough.
~  I'M OBSESSED WITH TURTLES (admiring them, NOT eating them). 
~  My sense of humor can be severely dry. I also think bad jokes serve a pundamental role in one's happiness.
~  My eating mood tends to swing like a pendulum: one day I'm a vegan pilates instructor who loves juices and eating raw, the next I'm a bar bro pounding back a Guinness, pretzels, and beer cheese. 
~  Sometimes at 10:30 pm on a Thursday night I decide it's the perfect time to completely transform myself into some obscure character using costume makeup (Scar from Lion King, Ursula from Little Mermaid, etc. etc. etc.).
~  I LOVE EATING.

Stay tuned for reviews, daily pics, vegetarian lifestyle tips, recipes, and whatever else I may come up with along the way.

That's all for now, I'll be (hypothetically) seeing you all soon. Happy eating everyone!





Comments

Popular Posts